Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Game Addiction/ Lvl 60


So I was at my cousin's house the other day - he's 10 - and he lent me this game for the Wii. It's called My Sims Kingdom and it is some addictive kind of shit, let me tell you. It could take me an hour to position a freaking bookcase and I would totally do it anyway ('cause I'm OCD and it pisses me off when stuff doesn't line up, but still). I can't stop. My character has pink hair and fangs and is super adorable. Maybe I'll figure out how to do a good screenshot off my Wii and post a little pic of her. I love that funny little way they talk - I've never played a Sims game (except the early city ones, you know) before and it is so cute.

In other news, I also finally have a level 60 in World of Warcraft after playing for almost three years. Sad, I know. I'll screenshot that soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment