Friday, September 14, 2012

Glade Expressions

Make sure your house is smelly - in a GOOD way! ^_^



I'm a BuzzAgent, as I may have mentioned before, and I just got to test out Glade Expressions fragrance mist and oil diffuser, some new products they've released.

I got the mist in cotton and italian mandarin and it's pretty awesome.  One or two spritzes from this baby keeps any room in my house smelling clean and a teensy bit sweet for an hour or two.  Plus, the container is pretty enough to leave it sitting out in any room.  And refillable, which means next time I can try the pineapple smell.  I adore pineapple.

I also tested the oil diffuser in Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice, which is just a fancy way of calling it Apple Cinnamon apparently.  It took the diffuser a while to get going, but now I can smell it in my Kitchen, Living Room, and Dining Room.  It's pretty also, but not as high quality as I was expecting - the decorative bits of it feel kind of flimsy.  It hasn't exploded or anything though, so I'm all good.

On the whole - I recommend both these items if you want your house to smell awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment